Five Minutes in Hell Submission Form
Submit your proposal for: Five Minutes in Hell
Wednesday, November 6, 2019
5:30-8:00 PM (check-in and networking from 5:30-6:00 PM)
La Doña Cervecería
241 Fremont Ave N, Minneapolis, MN 55405
Submission deadline Thursday, October 10
Have a story about the "Nonprofit Lyfe"? We want to hear it! Five Minutes in Hell is YNPN-Twin Cities’ annual story night where you, our members, take the stage and wow us with your stories. Through quick, fun, five-minute presentations, you'll sharpen your speaking skills while sharing insights with your fellow YNPNers.
1. Presentation must be 5 minutes. You will be timed.
2. Your presentation should be accompanied by a slide deck—PowerPoint, Prezi, etc.
3. You cannot promote yourself or your organization with your presentation.
4. You must be a member to submit a proposal. Hint: Membership is free.
5. Make it something fun and tailored to the wants, needs, and interests of YNPN's membership (remember, that's people like you).
6. You’re welcome to team up—only the proposal submitter needs to be a YNPN Twin Cities member. Did we mention that it’s free?
Submit your proposal today! Deadline Thursday, October 10.
One Sentence Personal Bio (this will be shared in promotional materials if selected)
Short description of your presentation (will be included in the program if selected):
Are you a YNPN-TC member?
Not yet but I'm going to go fill out the sign-up form RIGHT NOW!
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service