Grand Ridge PTSA 2019-20 Outstanding Educator Award Nominee
Each year our PTSA gives the Golden Acorn Award to people who have given exemplary volunteer service to children and youth in our school community. The Golden Acorn Award is very special and is given for continued and dedicated service. This is an excellent way to honor PTSA members or volunteers for their contributions to our youth year after year.
Award recipients will receive a Golden Acorn Award Pin, a special certificate from the Washington State PTSA, have their name added to a plaque showcased at school, and will be acknowledged at a district-wide reception. We also contribute, in the recipient’s name, to the Washington State PTSA Scholarship Foundation which provides scholarships to selected high school students entering post-secondary education.
Please help us select volunteers from our community to receive a Golden Acorn Award this year. Our PTSA Awards Committee will make the final selections. Nominees are scored using a weighted rubric considering volunteer service to the PTSA, Grand Ridge Elementary, the District, and Community for the previous calendar year (January 2019-December 2019).
Nominations will be kept confidential. If you have questions, please contact
IMPORTANT: Please submit the completed nomination form by the deadline posted on the PTSA website.
1. I recommend that the following person be considered for the annual Outstanding Educator Award by the Grand Ridge PTSA.
2. Describe why you feel this person is an outstanding educator. Please be as specific as possible. List programs and/or activities that enhanced the “normal” education for students inside and outside school.
3. What qualities do you feel make this educator a strong candidate for this award?
4. Please share any additional comments you would like to share about the nominee.
5. Your name
6. Your phone number (we will not share with any outside parties)
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service