Summer of '17- Teen Reading Survey
Teen People! Your opinion is needed for the library to understand your reading interests & improve what is offered. Results will be used in training librarians and getting material. Thanks for your time & input.
Summer of '17 -Teen Reading Survey
1) What Kinds of things do you like to Read? Select your top 5 favorites.
Comic books/Graphic novels
Stories that make you laugh
Video game books or magazines
2) What types of characters do you like reading about? Select up to 3 favorites.
Non-humans-animals, aliens, etc.
People Going through the Same Issues
People Like Me
3) What Social Media do you use? Select your favs.
4) What do you borrow from the Library?
Books for School
Books for yourself
5) What way do you prefer to read?
6) How do you choose a book to read for fun, not for school? Select up to 5 that you use.
Ask a friend or family member
I have no method of choosing a book
Look for a particular author
Read the book jacket or cover
Look for books that were made into movies
Just browse the shelves
Check out the displays
Browse the library website
7) Where do you get your reading material? Select your top 3 places.
8) What type of reading material would you like more of, from your public library?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service