Kurt Morrison will continue to run the Tangara Tennis program for 2021. Kurt is the Head Coach and Owner of Cherrybrook Tennis Coaching Centre.
Students are to wear their sports uniform to each training session and it is preferred if students bring their own tennis racket.
- Kindergarten, Years 1 and 2: Friday 12:45pm - 1:20pm.
- Years 3 and 4: Monday 12:30pm - 1:20pm.
- Years 5 and 6: Tuesday 12:30pm - 1:20pm.
- Years 7 and 8: Wednesday 12:30pm - 1:20pm.
- Years 9 and 10: Thursdays 12:30pm - 1:20pm.
- Years 7 to 10 (advanced players): Tuesdays 7:15am - 8:15am.
- Term 1: Week 2 starting Monday 8th February.
- Term 2: Week 1 starting Tuesday 20th April.
- Term 3: Week 1 starting Tuesday 13th July.
- Term 4: Week 2 starting Monday 11th October.
Term 1 = $180 per student (9 weeks)
Term 2 = $180 per student (9 weeks)
Term 3 = $200 per student (10 weeks)
Term 4 = $160 per student (8 weeks)
* Please note: Prices will remain the same as 2020
WET WEATHER POLICY:
- No lesson fee deduction for wet weather. All wet weather lessons with be made up throughout the term.
Please complete the form below in order to enrol your daughter into Tennis for 2021.
* Please note class sizes are limited and will be filled on a first in, best dressed basis.
Parents contact mobile number
Daughters/Sons Year in 2021
Page 1 of 7
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Tangara School for Girls.