Write for us: Write on the Webnames Blog
Pitch us with your story idea and if we like it, we will get back to you.
Below are a few factors we consider when we evaluate your pitch. Please use these to fine tune your pitch so that you have the best chance of getting approved for publication.
* Authority fit - Please share a 100 word bio of your author profile and why it qualifies you to write about this topic
* Quality of writing - Engaging tone, impeccable grammar, concise and easy to read sentences with thoughtful examples
* Topic breadth - Pick a narrow and specific topic that you can cover in detail in 700-1200 words. Overly generic topics seldom do justice to the subject and can leave too much to interpretation
* Topic Relevance - The Webnames blog receives audiences who are looking to succeed online - from small businesses to freelancers to web designers to corporations. We encourage you to pick topics in business, digital marketing, branding and web security
* Citations and sources - We love facts, charts and data. If you make an assertion, we expect you to back it up with a well-reported news story or academic study, with complete citations that link to the original source
* Keyword-cramming in articles - We love SEO too. However, our Write for us program is NOT an SEO channel, please do not waste time in squeezing keywords into the articles you hope to pitch.
* Blatant self-promotion or promotion of your brand, product or services
* Plagiarism or re-purposed content - We expect you to pitch an original and unique story idea and will get back to you with specific feedback. If you already have an article that is rewritten from content published elsewhere, please choose a different topic.
* Excessive backlinks - We love relevant outbound links, and if it is contextually appropriate according to our editor, you can add up to
TERMS and CONDITIONS: By completing and submitting this form you agree to the following: While we strive to share actionable and productive feedback, the Webnames.ca team reserves the right to reject any or all pitches without any explicitly stated reason. Our decision is final and not open to discussion. By choosing to publish your content on the Webnames blog, you give Webnames.ca Inc. complete permission to exclusively publish your article (if it is approved by our editors) across any of Webnames.ca's online and offline properties, social media, email and marketing channels in perpetuity. As an author you can share your published article on your social feeds or through those of your employer or company, but you may not re-publish the same content on any other website, forum or online property for a minimum of 6 months from the date it is published on Webnames.ca
Please confirm your informed consent to the above
I do not agree
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service