NAAF Participant Sign Up
If you are an Artist or an Art organization, we would like to invite you to join the NAAF revolution. Our initiative to promote Empathy through the Arts.
- The festival will take place from 11 - 18 Sept 2021, in North Aurora. Venues info to come.
- The theme of the festival is "Cultures on the Margins".
- 8 pre-chosen Cultural groups and 20 Artist groups will perform twice during the festival.
- The performance must be between 30 - 40 minutes long. In some cases it can be 60 mins.
- Each performance will be followed by a 15 - 20 minutes of conversation with the audience.
- You can choose to perform in 12 - 4 pm or 5 - 8 pm slots.
- We will provide stage, light and sound as well as any other tech help within our capacity.
-There is a modest honorarium for your participation.
The second edition of
Best Phone Number
Genre of Your Work (One per form, please)
How Would You Like to Present during your Slot? (Please Check All That Apply)
Where are you based?
Social Media Handles
Title of your Presentation and a Short Description for the Program
(For Venue Selection) Who is your Target Audience?
Children and Families
Teens and Young Adults
English as a Second Language or Non-Speaking
Do you have insurance? (If not, we will provide)
When do you prefer to present (Sept 11 - 18)
Afternoon (12 - 4)
Evening ( 5 - 8 )
Would you like to solicit donations from the audience?
Don't Know Yet
Any Other Information We Should Know?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service