2. Submit your Early-Bird nomination by Friday, August 23 and the nominator and nominee both receive 5 free raffle tickets towards a $150 gift basket of your choice at the Caregiver Awards Luncheon. Nominations accepted through September 13, 2019. A confirmation email will be sent once nomination form is received and when photos and logos are received. If you do not receive confirmations, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 314-918-8222.
3. After you complete this Nomination Form, please send the following to email@example.com:-- Print and complete the Nominee Photo Release/Signature form. LINK---> https://bit.ly/2NMs24p -- Email the nominee color headshot (jpg, 300 dpi) -- Email your organization logo (eps or jpg, color, 300 dpi)
4. Each organization can nominate two full-time or part-time staff members and one volunteer (in some nomination categories). Maximum number of nominations per community is three. The nominating organization is responsible for purchasing an event ticket for their nominees.
5. Eligible nominees can be from skilled nursing, assisted living and residential care communities, medical and non-medical in-home providers, hospice agencies and adult day care programs in our 21-county service area.
6. Nominees must be direct line caregivers and must have direct interaction with those receiving care (excludes administrators). Consider nominating individuals from nursing, social services, therapy, activities, administrative, clergy, housekeeping, laundry, food service and maintenance. Non-staff nominees can assist in any volunteer aspect. Ombudsman volunteers are not eligible.
7. Nominations can only be submitted by an employee within the same organization as the nominee.
8. We will use all submitted application information in marketing materials associated with the Caregiver Awards Luncheon before, during and after the event.
9. During the selection process, the judges will not know the name or organization of the nominee. Award recipients will be announced the day of the luncheon. An organization can have a maximum of two award recipients.