RECRUITMENT FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Workforce Group – Our client, a leading Commercial Bank is currently recruiting suitable and qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: - Customer Service Representative
Company: Foremost Commercial Bank
Job Summary: The Customer Services Representative will be responsible for the overall handling of customers’ complaints and needs in the experience Centers. Also, to provide assistance to customers through account opening and maintenance, information on the Banks products and services, as well as ensuring timely and exceptional service delivery in order to delight them.
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
• Escalate all customer care issues to the Head of Customer Service/ Service Manager and follow through on
• Sell the Banks products and services to existing customers and intending prospects.
• Ensure a seamless flow of business transactions by communicating necessary information to the customers and
bank departments as required.
• Disseminate basic technical knowledge of the products and services offered by the bank to internal and external
• Open all account types in the bank for various customers and ensure all accounts have complete documentation.
• Treat customers request and instructions on their various accounts and ensure they are satisfied with services
• Attend to customers’ complaints, request, instructions, enquires etc.
• Arrange all documents and account opening packages appropriately.
• Request for transaction instruments e.g. cheque books, ATM cards etc. upon customers’ request.
• Handle account maintenance activities; balance enquiry, freezing/unfreezing of account, placing of lien, reactivation
of dormant accounts.
• Initiate the set-up of standing order.
• Issue and activate all card products; VPAY, Debit Card, Netsafe, Master and Visa cards to eligible customers.
• Carry out all other bank services as delegated by the Head of Customer Service or Service Manager.
• Initiate and set up Alert, Online and Mobile Banking (FVTM & CFTM) services.
• Initiate linking / hot listing and blocking / unblocking of debit cards.
• Issue ID cards / thumb prints and ensures proper modification of customer account information on request.
• Send out / respond to external account reference enquiries, confirm status of internal account reference.
• Ensure timely rendering of reports and issuance of ad hoc statements of account to customers.
• First Degree in any discipline
• BSc/HND with minimum of second class lower grade
• Experience in Banking operations for at least 1 – 2 years
• Not more than 28 years of age
Kindly apply via the link provided below
Date of Birth
Alternative Phone Number
Residential Address (E.g. 8, John Doe Street, Ebute Metta West, Lagos)
Area of Residence(E.g. Egbeda/Isolo/Yaba...)
Highest Academic Qualification
Second Class Lower
Second Class Upper
Have you completed NYSC
Which of the Local Dialect can you speak fluently?
Do you have any related experience?
How many years of experience?
Do you currently work with any organisation through WORKFORCE?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Workforce Group.