Choose the right variant
1. I heard something ___ in the kitchen. Dad must have dropped a dish or something.
2. He doesn't feel ___ for a walk today.
like to go
3. If Peter had been more careful, he ___ the camera.
won't have broken
wouldn't have broken
4. She studies ___ than everyone else in the class.
5. When ___ seminar was over they went upstairs to rest a little.
6. The Magna Charta was signed in 1512 by ___ King John of England.
7. The oldest man in ___ outer space was John Glen.
8. There's a dramatic scene ___ the beginning of the film.
9. He insisted ___ paying for the dinner because it was my birthday.
10. He pushed hard against the door and finally it gave ___.
11. ___ he knows English well, he won't help you with the article, I'm afraid.
12. Those who agree, please ___ your hands.
13. You ought to ___ more efforts at school.
14. The government was ___ with a very small majority.
15. She asked the star for his ___ on the back of the table napkin.
16. I'll have to do another ___ of the material.
17. The desease is highly ___ so he's in an isolation ward now.
18. Hobbies ___ our outlook and halp us to relax.
19. Seven o'clock on Saturday is a very ___ time for an appointment.
20. Can I buy any posters at ___?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service