For Projects/Events To Be Held From 7/01/2023 – 12/31/2023.
Application available: December 5, 2022
• February 1, 2023, by 4:30 PM: Completed Application and All Supporting Documents must be Submitted.
• April 5, 2023, 10:00 AM Presentations to Committee (100 Ann Edwards Lane, Mount Pleasant, SC 29464).
• April 6, 2023, 10:00 AM Committee Budget Review and Funding Recommendations.
• May 9, 2023: Presentation to Town Council for Final Approval.
Organizations receiving funding will be notified shortly after Town Council’s approval.
Questions about the application? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions relating to spending calculations or estimating room nights? Email Research Coordinator Melinda Patience, M.S. with the College of Charleston Office of Tourism Analysis at email@example.com
• Internal Revenue Service tax status determination letter (not applicable to government agencies).
• Copy of Internal Revenue Service Form 990 if entity’s expenses are more than $1 million in the last
completed fiscal year.
• Copy of the Annual Audit performed by a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) only if governmental entity or if entity’s expenses are $1million or more in the last completed fiscal year.
• Town of Mount Pleasant Budget Template: https://experiencemountpleasant.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/TOMP-Budget-Template.xlsx
• Town of Mount Pleasant Marketing Plan Template: https://experiencemountpleasant.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/TOMP-Marketing-Plan-Template.xlsx
After completing this form, email all required documents to firstname.lastname@example.org or send by mail to ATAC, 100 Ann Edwards Lane, Mount Pleasant, SC 29464.
Presentations to the Accommodations Tax Advisory Committee (ATAC) shall be no longer than 2 minutes and 30 seconds in length and should address the items below: