Counselling for cancer
We are reaching out to people who have had cancer and their family and friends to understand more about the role of counselling. We are keen to find out how accessible it is and how useful people find it.
If you have, or have had cancer, or are close to someone with cancer please fill in this questionnaire. The first question is required, all the rest are optional.
The questionnaire is confidential, we are not collecting any personal data, the results will be used to inform our work. It is designed and circulated by Leukaemia Cancer Society
Charity number 1040984.
1. Have you had counselling to help you deal with the impact of cancer? Or because a family member was diagnosed with cancer?
Yes (skip to question 3.)
No (go to question 2.)
2. If you answered no to question 1, could you tell us why? You can tick more than one option.
Too long to wait
Not interested in counselling
Not offered it
3. If you answered yes to question 1, who provided the counselling?
4. How many sessions of counselling did you have?
5. Did you feel that was enough sessions?
6. Did you find the counselling helpful?
Yes, very helpful
No, it didn't really help
It was somewhat helpful
7. Tell us how the counselling helped or didn't help.
8. Did the counsellor
Speak your first language?
Understand your culture?
Have a good understanding of the impact of cancer?
None of the above
9. How did the counselling take place?
Online (skype, zoom etc)
10. Did you contribute to the cost of the counselling or was it free?
I paid the full market rate
I got the counselling at a reduced rate
I made a small contribution
The counselling was free
11. If you would like to receive updates about our work please add your email address below.
We will use your email address to send you periodic updates about our work. This completely optional. You can opt out at any time by emailing
. We will not share your data.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service