Student Equity and Achievement (SEA) Dolphin Assistance Program
The SEA Assistance program is to assist students who are in need of the following:
- Book Voucher/ Borrowing Program- check to see if we have your book in our office-
FUNDING HAS BEEN ALLOCATED FOR SPRING 2022.
- Technology Needs (Computer, Wifi, Webcam)- Please complete
- Emergency Funding up to $300, must complete an intake with Staff.
- Short-Term Emergency Housing (1-5 days)- consultation required
Priority is provided to students who are not a participant in EOPS, College Promise, and full-time Coastline student.
UPDATED APPLICANT REQUIREMENTS
• Must be a Coastline student.
• Must be enrolled in 3 units at Coastline College and/or enrolled in 1 class.
• Must be impacted in a way that prohibits your student success
• Must have completed the form below.
* Must attend one Student Equity workshop or program during the semester
DISBURSEMENT OF RESOURCES
• Maximum amount disbursed is $300 in Book Vouchers (1-6 units = $150 7+ units $300)
• Disbursement is based on availability and student need.
• Lab Kits are not accessible through the book voucher program unless the kit is sold directly from the Coastline Bookstore.
• School supplies sold from the Coastline Bookstore are now accessible through the book voucher program.
PLEASE NOTE: The Office will respond within three business days. Vouchers are processed on Wednesdays each week. You can still apply, and if funds become available we will contact you.
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
Student ID Number
Current Unit Count
What are your current needs:
When do you need the funds or assistance by?
If you need a book, please provide the information for your class and books. Please include: Course name, Book Title & ISBN number here:
Please identify any programs that you are a part of here:
Rising Scholar (Formerly Incarcerated)
Umoja Community (Black Student Resources)
Veterans Resource Center
By submitting this application, I agree to the terms
Yes, I agree.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Coastline Community College.