SFS FAFSA Filing Workshop (Virtual) - 1/21/2021
The 2021-22 FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) application is available on
beginning on October 1st, 2020. Start or continue completion of the 2021-22 FAFSA with SFS staff available for assistance. SFS recommends students submit a complete and signed FAFSA to SFS by Temple University's Priority deadline: February 1st, 2021. Submitting by Temple's priority deadline is a requirement for institutional need-based grant funding.
SFS is hosting a FAFSA filing workshop on January 5th, 2021 from 12:00 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. EST. Students can sign up for one of the workshop timeslots below by submitting this form. If the requested timeslot is available, you will receive an email confirming the timeslot you are signed up for and the Zoom meeting room link. Please log into the zoom meeting room at your confirmed time slot.
It is recommended that students have the following information available while completing the FAFSA:
- Your Social Security Number
- Your Driver's License number if you have one
- Your Alien Registration number if you are not a US citizen
- 2019 Federal tax information or tax returns including IRS W-2 information, for you (and your spouse, if you are married), and for your parents if you are a dependent student:
Foreign tax return, IRS 1040NR, or IRS 1040NR-EZ
Tax return for Puerto Rico, Guam, American Samoa, the U.S. Virgin Islands, the Marshall Islands, the Federated States of Micronesia, or Palau
- Records of your untaxed income, such as child support received, interest income, and veterans noneducation benefits, for you, and for your parents if you are a dependent student
- Information on cash; savings and checking account balances; investments, including stocks and bonds and real estate (but not including the home in which you live); and business and farm assets for you, and for your parents if you are a dependent student
*Any parents or legal guardians who are attending must be on a student's FERPA (Family Education Rights and Protection Act) in order for SFS to assist in any account specific questions.
Are you interested in attending the December 8th, 2020 FAFSA Filing Workshop?
Have you previously set up a Federal Student Aid ID and password through
What time frame will you be available?
12:00 p.m. EST - 12:30 p.m. EST
12:30 p.m. EST - 1:00p.m. EST
1:00 p.m. EST - 1:30 p.m. EST
1:30 p.m. EST - 2:00 p.m. EST
2:00 p.m. EST - 2:30 p.m. EST
What is your 9 digit TU ID and TU accessnet username
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Temple University.