To schedule a test in AIM follow the below instructions:
HOW TO LOG INTO AIM:
1. Go to Collin.edu and log into your student CougarWeb account
2. Select the “My Courses” tab
3. Under the “Student Support” section on the right Click on “ACCESS AIM Portal”
The first time you log in, you will be required to read and sign several agreement forms before accessing your portal.
Click on any of the forms to view and sign.
After reading the forms, scroll to the bottom of the page to find the signature line.
Type your name exactly as shown to sign the form.
HOW TO SCHEDULE A TEST IN AIM:
1. Log into AIM following the above instructions.
2. From the “My Accommodations” Menu on the left hand side select “Alternative Testing”.
3. Under the drop down menu select the class you would like to schedule a test for and click “Schedule Exam”.
4. Read over the terms and conditions for scheduling an exam carefully.
IF YOU DO NOT ENTER THE NAME OF YOUR TEST INTO THE ADDITIONAL NOTES SECTION YOUR TEST WILL NOT BE SCHEDULED (Test 1, Exam 2 etc.)
5. Fill out the Exam Details and click “Add Exam Request”.
6. Once your request has been processed you will receive and email letting you know your test is scheduled.