Erasmus+ Virtual Exchange: Debate Exchange Activity con Europiamo ETS
Le informazioni che seguiranno, così come le domande di questo formulario, saranno in inglese (una delle due working language per i cicli di Erasmus+ Debate Exchange - livello B1 come da quadro di riferimento europeo).
The Debate Exchange activity brings together young people from diverse backgrounds and students from Europe and South Mediterranean countries, from higher and non-higher education institutions, to meet online and debate topics of their choice.
Participation in the activity requires the engagement of four weeks to complete one cycle.
One cycle of four weeks includes:
1) a six-hour Debate Team Leaders Training: an intensive training on parliamentary debate skills delivered by an Online Debate Trainer;
2) a local training for your team in your community: ensured offline or online by the trained Team Leader one to three weeks following the Team Leaders Training;
3) an Intercultural Online Debate: engaging two teams from Europe and the South of the Mediterranean during the second or third weekend following the Team Leaders Training;
4) a post-debate dialogue session: taking place one week following the Intercultural Online Debate and facilitated by a dialogue Facilitator.
○ Among the most frequently debated topics:
Migration, Environment, Social Media, Freedom of speech, Gender Equality, Democracy & democratization and Artificial Intelligence
"The learning is experiential; young people are not just learning about things but in fact, experiencing HOW to be comfortable and to collaborate with people with different ideas and backgrounds. This means they build empathy and other intercultural competencies while engaging constructively with diversity.
A learner-led approach is used. Participants are empowered to lead the dialogue and co-create knowledge, based on their own experiences."
○ Will there be a reward for team leaders’ and debaters’ participation?
Team Leaders will be awarded an online badge for Team Leaders, and participants will be awarded an online badge for Debate Participants. These badges are EU recognized badges in the frame of the EU Commission project.
Both online badges will be awarded after the completion of a full cycle, which means:
- For team leaders: successful completion of 1 team leader training, 1 online debate, and 1 post-debate dialogue session
- For team members: successful completion of 1 online debate and 1 post-debate dialogue session
Ai sensi dell’art. 13 D.Lgs. 30.6.2003 n. 196 (“Codice Privacy“) e dell’art. 13 Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 (“GDPR“) ti informiamo che: 1. I dati forniti verranno trattati esclusivamente per obiettivi statutari ed in particolare per distribuire informazioni rilevanti tramite email ed altri canali elettronici per ciò che concerne "Debate Exchange Activity con Europiamo ETS". 2. Il trattamento sarà effettuato con le seguenti modalità: unicamente elettroniche (informatizzato) 3. I dati non saranno comunicati ad altri soggetti privati (ad eccezione dell'Anna Lindh foundation, organizzazione che implementa le attività di Debate Exchange per conto della Commissione Europea), né saranno oggetto di diffusione. . Con l’inserimento dei dati personali e la spunta del box "Trattamento Dati" dò il consenso al loro trattamento da parte di Europiamo ETS.
Acconsento al Trattamento dei dati *
Name and Surname
Date of birth
Region of residence
Have you ever participated in a digital activity promoted by the Erasmus+ Virtual Exchange consortium?
Yes, already participated
If you have already participated, can you briefly sum up your past experience with Erasmus+ Virtual Exchanges?
Are you interested to be a team member or a team leader?
Team members are required to participate in a short preparation session, in a 3-hour Online Debate and in a post-debate dialogue session; Team leaders are required to also participate in a six-hour Debate Team Leaders Training.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Europiamo ETS.