Plymouth "Adopt-a-Street" Program Application
The Plymouth "Adopt-a-Street" program desires to promote a cleaner city by improving the conditions of our streets.
-Encouraging residents of Plymouth to take care of the environment, even if that is simply managing the cleanliness of a local street by getting their hands a little dirty.
-Inspiring community relations for different businesses, organizations, and families
Fill out the following application to become an official participant in the Plymouth "Adopt-a-Street" program.
Rules and Regulations
1. Remove litter at least four times a year in the public right-of-way adjacent to the roadway and on the medians.
2. Perform litter removal in strict accordance with the guidelines of the Plymouth Indiana "Adopt-a-Street" program.
3. Contact the Street Department by calling (574) 936-2017 to arrange an appropriate litter removal schedule and to obtain safety vests prior to litter-removal activity and return same when the activity is complete. Please ensure that all 4. participants wear safety vests at all times during the litter-removal activity.
4. Each applicant shall provide their own supplies for litter removal (i.e., plastic garbage bags, gloves, water, etc).
5. Only allow such persons to participate as are determined by the Group to be responsible enough to safely participate in the litter-removal activities.
6. Do not wear clothing which will hinder the sight of participants.
7. Pay the City of Plymouth a one time fee of $40 to receive status as a participant in the "Adopt-a-Street" program. Please make checks out to the City of Plymouth.
1. Provide permanent "Adopt-a-Street" program signs at the beginning and end of the adopted roadway.
2. Remove filled plastic bags from the adopted roadway section and dispose of them at an approved facility.
3. Remove certain litter under unusual circumstances (i.e., large, heavy or hazardous items).
Acceptance of terms
I have read and understand the guidelines of the Plymouth "Adopt-a-Street" program and agree to follow all rules as stated above.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Plymouth Community School Corporation.