Application to be a Doctor Representative for Widening Participation Medics Network
Widening Participation Medics Network (WPMN) is a charitable organisation which aims to ensure doctors in every speciality are representative of society. We do this by supporting and advocating for aspiring and current medical students from underrepresented groups. We are in the process of forming new mentoring schemes within the Royal Colleges/Faculties targeted at junior doctors and final year medical students from widening participation backgrounds.
- To be the first point of contact for students in WPMN interested in your specialty or foundation school. We will ask you to include a short biography and a photo for the website to ensure you are visible as a representative.
- To help WPMN develop a mentorship scheme within your Royal College/Faculty. We have created a scheme in the Royal College of Radiologists and are looking for keen individuals to help roll this out to every Royal College/Faculty.
- To write a blog post for WPMN or create a video for the YouTube channel within the first 3 months of your role.
- To manage a forum with other doctor representatives in your specialty/foundation school in our ‘Members only’ Forum.
- To participate in WPMN events, workshops and conferences.
** Please note - You need to be a registered doctor in the UK. We will also be asking for an up to date enhanced DBS certificate if successful.**
Find out more about WPMN on our website:
or Social Media: @WPMedicsNetwork
**You will hear back from us within 2 weeks of applying (please also check your 'Spam' folder). If you have not received an email, please get in touch.**
If you have any questions, please email
What is your specialty? (Eg Surgery/ GP etc)
Why are you well suited for this role and what has motivated you to apply?
Are you from a widening participation background?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service