PMI Pune - Deccan India Chapter - Volunteer Development Program - Karma Points Application Form
Points to Remember
- Submission of this form for claiming karma points for Volunteer activities is mandatory.
- Volunteers will need to submit a separate form for every activity.
- Kindly adhere to the PMI ethics and code of conduct.
- Karma will be awarded based on the scale of workshop / event.
- All referrals need to be declared in advance. Any claim post registration of the event will not be considered.
- Volunteers can redeem their Karma points with chapter merchandise or any paid event / workshop / mentoring clinic.
- Karma points cannot be redeemed with cash.
- Based on the Karma Points Volunteers will earn Badges (Newbie (Points > 100), Progressor (Points > 1000), Magic Maker (Points > 3000), Rock Star (Points > 5000), Ninja (Points > 10000))
Please state your PMI Membership ID (if you have one)
Please mention your Full Name (Firstname Lastname) as per the PMI Pune-Deccan India Chapter membership Record.
Please provide your contact number
Under which category do you wish to claim your Karma points?
Kindly refrain from submitting any duplicate claims. Any duplicate claims submitted will be rejected.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service