JSC Scholarship & Financial Aide Application
A scholarship fund has been created in order to help defray registration expenses of skaters who may be in need of financial assistance.
- Scholarships may cover up to 2/3 of the skater’s registration fees. Each skater and/or family will be responsible to pay at least 1/3 of program registration fees.
- Distribution of scholarship funds will be dependent on the amount of money available in the Scholarship Fund each year.
- All information from applications will be kept confidential and a committee will choose recipients based on need as presented on application form.
- If applying for more than one skater, please fill out separate forms.
- Applications must be received no later than 1 week before the start of each session.
- Scholarships are administered by the Juneau Skating Club’s Board of Directors Scholarship Committee. You will be notified as soon as possible regarding your status.
- Please send questions regarding the scholarship program or your application to
Page 1 of 1
This form was created inside of Juneau Skating Club.
Terms of Service