Meeting Room Application
Meekins Library ~ 2 Williams Street Williamsburg, MA 01096
Contact us at (413) 268-7472 or
It is recommended that this form be returned as early as possible to insure meeting space
availability. This form must be returned to the library director at least 7 days before the
space is needed.
Read the Meeting Room Policy (link below) before completing this form.
Name of Responsible Representative
What day would you like to use the room?
Starting time? (Include setup)
Ending time? (Include clean up)
Purpose for which the area will be used.
Number expected to attend
What equipment will you need the library to provide? (If you are bringing your own computer or projector, be sure to make sure to bring the appropriate adaptors and cords.)
How many chairs will you need?
How many tables will you need?
I have read the Library Meeting Room Policy and agree to the following:
1) I am over 21 and will be in attendance when my organization uses a meeting area.
2) I will be responsible for setting up and taking down any furnishings needed for the
3) I will be responsible for a topical cleaning of the meeting area when our meeting is over
and leave the room/area in the condition in which it was found.
4) I will be responsible for costs associated with extra cleaning if necessary.
5) I will be responsible for costs incurred by damage to the library or the meeting room
during use by my organization.
6) I will take an accurate count of people attending the meeting and record it on the form
kept in the meeting room for this purpose.
7) I have read and agree to all other rules of use for the specific area I am reserving.
8) If our meeting is cancelled we will notify the library as soon as possible.
Typing your name below represents your signature.
Permission is hereby requested for the use of the library's meeting space. The person signing this request has read the Meeting Room Policy and pledges the cooperation of his/her organization.
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of C/W MARS, Inc..