Fondant Rose Cake Class
Event Timing: 6.30-9pm (Event end-time is approximate and depends on the pace of the students)
- Learn how to level, fill and crumb coat a 6" round sponge cake (supplied).
- Cover your cake in fondant and learn how to get a smooth, 'sharp' finish.
- Make your own fondant rose to decorate your cake.
- Learn how to use wire to attach fondant work to a cake.
- Take your creations home with you in a box provided.
Complementary tea/coffee and biscuits.
Price: £49.50 per person
Which date would you like to attend?
Friday 27th March 2020 - *2 SPACE LEFT*
Friday 24th April *FULLY BOOKED*
Register interest for future dates
How many spaces would you like on the class?
Please give the name(s) of the people wishing to attend
If you have a gift voucher you would like to redeem, please enter the voucher number (begins LKCGV) and amount (£) below
I understand that that these classes are not intended for professionals or anyone running or setting up a cake business. I will have to pay £49.50pp to secure my place as soon as the invoice is received from Laura's Kitchen Cakery. Non-payment may result in my space being given to someone else
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service