The 2021 AJSV Mentoring Program Registration - Mentor
Over the past two years, AJSV has successfully delivered a cross-sector mentoring program for mid-tier professionals across Australia (Victoria) and Japan. Building upon virtual implementation in 2020, AJSV are pleased to be delivering the 2021 AJSV Mentoring Program through a blended model, enabling virtual and face-to-face connection (where suitable) from August - November 2021.
(1) Develops participants’ leadership skills and expands their professional networks.
(2) Builds a cohort of highly skilled young professionals ready to become the next leaders within the Australia-Japan space.
(3) Provides an opportunity to pass on value of experience and ‘on the job reality’ to deserving and interested young executives and alumni of various educational exchange programs to improve their professional engagement in the relationship between Australia and Japan.
(4) Contributes to the spectrum of talent across various sectors and levels.
(5) Helps navigate the ‘What now?’ and ‘Where to from here?’ challenge faced upon many young professionals upon their return from Japan wishing to build a career within the Australia-Japan space
The program will link mid-tier professionals and alumni of various programs to mentors (across a range of sectors) in a program that entails a minimum of three catch-ups over a period of 3-4 months and a launch event. Partnerships will be supported to be meet virtually or face-to-face (pending location and preference of partners) and will be matched with considerations of sector, interest and experience. The AJSV will be in contact throughout the program to support the partnership and participants to maximise the outcomes of the program for all.
Please note there will not be an expectation that mentors will provide career opportunities, although the mentoring relationship may continue past this formal program organically.
This is a volunteer-based program, and mentors and mentees are not paid. Please note this program is available to those in Australia and Japan.
Program Dates: August - November 2021
Registrations open: 1 July 2021
Registrations close: 30 July 2021
Please note that priority will be given to AJSV Members. If you wish to sign up as a member please visit:
. Please note AJSV are thrilled to welcome members from Australia-Japan Societies across Australia to the program, please do ensure to state if you are a member within your application.
For more information please contact
By submitting this form, you agree to be bound by the Mentoring Program Terms of Reference, located here:
Page 1 of 5
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service