10 Lessons schedule:
Lesson 1: 2 JuneLesson 2: 9 JuneLesson 3: 16 JuneLesson 4: 23 JuneLesson 5: 30 JuneLesson 6: 7 JulLesson 7: 14 JulLesson 8: 21 JulLesson 9: 28 JulLesson 10: 4 Aug
Want to master the art of throwing and love the nature? We offer good learning environment, instructor who has more than 11 years of ceramics experience and meet people with common interest!
2. Can my friend comes with me, but she doesn't involve?We have a waiting area for non-participant.
3. After module 1, 2 and 3, what's next?You may purchase our 1 year membership ($650) to use the wheel to practise during our operation time.
4. Can we fire our art work? Yes, you can. Firing of art work is not included in the fee $300. At the end of the course, you may select the art work you wish to be glazed and fired.
5. How many pack of clay will we use during the course?About 2 packs. For the first few lessons, clay will be use to practise the lifting and recycled and reuse again for next lesson.
6. Will we get to glaze our work?Yes, you will be taught glazing as well.
7. Can I just join module 2 instead? If you are taught at other places and know the basic lifting, centering (As mentioned above in module 1). Yes, you can join module 2, Which is also every Sunday 2pm - 5pm. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Once transferred, please email us to email@example.com with the following details:
I've registered and made payment for the following workshop/course(a) Potter Wheel course (b) transaction date(c) iBanking nickname (d) transfer reference number(e) contact no.
*Please ensure that payment is made within 24 hours of this registration, otherwise we will not be able to guarantee your seats for the workshop.
Thank you and have a great day ahead!