Winster Parish Council Resident's Survey
The parish council aims to improve the quality of life for the residents of Winster. To this end, we pledge to:
• Provide cost effective services of a high standard and to help meet the needs and wishes of local residents.
• Consult and liaise with the residents of Winster, in order to establish their needs, aspirations and concerns whilst working together to find out how these can be addressed within the resources and powers available to the parish council
• Actively pursue a representational role.
• Work with the community to promote social and community values in the village.
• Engage with appropriate partners to fulfil the community’s needs and aspirations.
• Pursue excellence through continuous improvement and innovation in the way the council conducts its business
• Protect and maintain the ecology, nature and environment of the village within the means available to the council
• Encourage and promote the best social and environmental practices for the village of Winster by managing services, assets and the resources of the parish council for the benefit of the local community.
Winster Parish Council is seeking the views of Winster residents via a resident’s survey. The aim of the survey is to collect information about problems, concerns or opportunities for the parish. Any person in your household may submit their own separate response.
Paper copies are available at the shop. All responses should be submitted by the 22nd December. Paper copies should be returned to the shop by the closing date. The parish council will then collate the results and let you know the outcome of the survey. We look forward to receiving your feedback which will inform and assist the work of the parish council.
Page 1 of 8
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service