We are looking for content that is appropriate for people who are brand new to OpenNebula, experts, and everything in between. First Time Submitting?. Don’t Feel Intimidated. We know that the Cloud and open source community can be very intimidating for anybody who is interested in participating. We strongly encourage first-time speakers to submit talks.
If you are a OpenNebula practitioner, user, architect, devop, admin or developer and have something to share, we welcome your submission. Suggested topics will include:
- Latest developments in OpenNebula
- Research using OpenNebula
- User experiences and case studies using OpenNebula
- Best practices and tools
- Integration with other cloud, virtualization and data center components
- Any other topics that you feel are relevant to developers, users, researchers and other members of the community
Need help with or suggestions for your presentation? We've got lots of ideas and are happy to discuss your talk ideas before you submit them. Just reach out to us!
The agenda will include a one-day pre-conference (October 20) with tutorials and hacking session, and a two-day conference (October 21 and 22) with keynotes, regular sessions, lightning talks and open sessions.
Speakers will receive free admission, which includes:
- Attendance at all conference presentations
- Attendance at pre-conference tutorials and hacking sessions
- Coffee break during the morning and afternoon breaks
- Lunch on both conference days
- Dinner event on the first conference day
- Tapas dinner on the pre-conference day
- WiFi access
... and the opportunity to address a large audience of talented and influential cloud and open-source experts!
Deadline has been extended to April 29, 2015 at 11:59PM CET. Speaker selection notifications will go out no later than May 6, 2015 at 11:59PM CET.
Each presentation slot will be approximately 20 minutes long. Subsequently to each presentation a question and answer session is scheduled with the audience. The agenda will also include some lightning talks and some open sessions, too. You can also submit panels, laboratories or multi-presenter proposals are fine.
The conference will be held in english and we welcome technical abstracts with a real benefit for the participants. Please, no sales pitches.
We plan to videotape all the presentations, and make the videos available online for free. If that isn't OK, just let us know in your proposal notes.