Trunk or Treat 2019
FBC at the Village is gearing up for it's annual Trunk or Treat on Halloween Night! This year, from 6-8 p.m., along with trunks full of treats, we'll show "The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown" on our big screen, and serve chili and drinks, and we need you! Sign up below to bring your trunk, provide chili, serve food, etc.
Trunk requirements are:
-Trunk must be decorated with a Children's Story Theme. This could be a classic children's book, movie, Disney, tv shows, the opportunities are endless!
- Vehicle must be in place at 5:30. After that we have too many kids running around to ensure safety.
-Trunk must be manned from 6-8 p.m. If you need a restroom break, just flag Sara down!
-Trunk host must provide their own candy buckets/bins. You should also bring some candy, but Sara will be going around with the candy cart to refill buckets.
-We will have a prize for the "best dressed trunk." This will be voted on by the participants!
- Coordinate your trunk and costumes! Consider not only decorating your trunk but also yourself! Example, if you're decorating a Flintstone trunk, your family could be the Flintstones!
- Add an activity. Kids love doing something to "earn" their candy. Maybe your pirate themed trunk could have a search for buried candy or your sea-themed trunk could have a fishing game!
- Get creative with candy. Maybe your Cookie Monster themed trunk could pass out cookies instead of candy...think outside the box with candy or prizes and try to match your theme!
- Make it personal. Think of your own favorite children's stories, movies, get some friends and family involved, and have fun!
I would like to participate by...
Bringing my decorated trunk
Providing Chili in a crockpot
Serving chili and drinks
Greeting trunk or treaters
Set up/tear down
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service