So you want to write an article for LogicLounge?
So you want to write an article for LogicLounge? Awesome! So long as your article is 100% yours, 100% original and 100% not already published elsewhere.
Note: All links you provide will have a rel="nofollow" attribute added to them, and not every submission will be accepted. By submitting a post, you are transferring the rights to us for this and any future publishing purposes.
In exchange for this submission, we will promote you through our network.
We are looking for:
- Anything "Geek Culture"
- New products (tech related of course)
- Personal stories from tech
- Insight and opions on the latest tech news
- Submissions should be at least 500 words in length
- Not every submission can or will be accepted
- Duplicate content / plagiarizing is not allowed (and will be reported)
- You will not be paid for any guest blog post submission
We ask that if you are working for a company that goes around writing blog posts for websites to promote them, that you look at our sponsored blog post section. Any articles found to be violating this will not be published and you'll be directed to our sponsored post form.
Your Email Address
Suggested Post Title
Submissions should be at least 500 words, and only simple HTML will be allowed.
Link to Suggested Blog Post Image
Must have full rights to image.
Your Website or Other Social Media Link
This will usually be at the front of the article to introduce you
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service