Children's Services Survey
Clark Memorial Library
This survey is about programs and activities for children at Clark Memorial Library. With all the recent impacts from COVID-19 and our current renovation, we are exploring program options for the future. Please complete this survey and share your thoughts with us!
Thank you -
Gayle Bogel, Library Director
1. What type of program would you likely attend in coming months? Please check all that apply.
Outdoor in-person programs
Indoor in-person programs (if available within safe guidelines after pandemic subsides)
Grab & Go crafts/kits
2. What program topics are you interested in? Please check all that apply.
Story/song activities for babies and toddlers
Storytimes for two year olds
Storytimes for preschool ages (3-5)
Early literacy activities
STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, Math)
3. If you answered "other" in the question above, please elaborate here:
4. Would you be interested in Saturday afternoon programs/activities?
5. What other suggestions do you have for our Children's Services Department?
6. I am best described as (please check all that apply):
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service