UGC-NET/SET-PAPER-I(2016-JULY) - MODEL PAPER-4
ONLINE TEST NET/SET PAPER-1
33. The choice of communication partners is influenced by factors of
Utility, secrecy, dissonance
Dissimilarity, dissonance, deviance
Secrecy, dissonance, deception
Proximity, utility, loneliness
34. As a teacher, select the best option to ensure your effective presence in the classroom.
Adoption of well-established posture
Use of peer command
Making aggressive statements
35. Every communicator has to experience
The issue of homophiles
36. Imagine you are working in an educational institution where people are of equal status. Which method of communication is best suited and normally employed in such a context?
37. Identify the important element a teacher has to take cognizance of while addressing students in a classroom.
Avoidance of proximity
38. What are the barriers to effective communication?
Use of simple words, cool reaction and defensive attitude.
Moralising, being judgemental and comments of consolation.
Dialogue, summary and self-review.
Personal statements, eye contact and simple narration.
39. A person walks 10 m infront and 10 m to the right. Then every time turning to his left, he walks 5, 15 and 15 m respectively. How far is he now from his starting point?
40. A is sister of B. F is daughter of G. C is mother of B. D is father of C. E is mother of D. A is related to D as
Send me a copy of my responses.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service