Sell Geek LLC has acquired a limited number of officially-licensed Warrior Jackets, which are **unclaimed excess** from the only officially-licensed run dating back to 2017-2018.
Acquired directly from the factory that made them, these are "old new stock". They are sold as-is, and all sales are final. No exceptions.
- U.S. Orders: $350 USD per jacket (economy shipping included)
- Canadian Orders: $375 USD per jacket (economy shipping included)
- International Orders: $400 USD per jacket (economy shipping included)
- The jacket is ready-to-wear and is made of micro corduroy fabric for the main body and faux-suede shoulder covers, color matched to surviving assets.
- The jacket interior is fully lined and color matched to original, and features two functional breast pockets (with button closure) on the inside of the jacket.
- Galactica shoulder patch replicated from screen-used assets with screen-accurate coloring and asymmetrical stitching.
- Welt cord details replicated in style of the original with squared corners.
- The buckle clasps are recreated and custom-made for this production run based from the original buckles used on the screen-used pieces.
- Hidden zippered cuff for wearability depending on weather conditions.
- Shoulder pads that are removable by tailor.
- Sizing is available from L through 2XL. (Smalls and Mediums no longer available.)
Note: Items are subject to change in availability and features. This is not a toy. Not suitable for children.
Production Piece from Factory
Sizes below are representative of the *wearer* more than *the garment itself*.
Refer to the sizing and measurement guide to provide the correct measurements for yourself. You are responsible for the quality of measurements provided above. This is NOT a custom made piece. Sizing is assigned thusly -- S, M, L, XL, 2XL -- comparing measurements provided against factory's sizing guides. Buyer assumes full responsibility for sizes submitted for order. Sizes taken directly from commercial clothing should never be used as substitution for physical measurements.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service