Westside Community Plans Update Survey
The Department of City Planning has embarked upon a three-year process to update four Community Plans for the Westside. Community Plans are the blueprints that guide growth in our neighborhoods by stating the community’s vision for the future, establishing policies, and designating land uses. Your completion of our survey will assist us in determining your
perspective, concerns, and ideas for improvement. For more information on the Westside Community Plans Update, please visit us at
1. Which community do you live in?
2. What do you like most about your community and why?
3. What are some things that you are concerned about in your community?
4. How do you get around your community (foot, car, bus, train, bike, rideshare, or other)? How can this experience be improved?
5. In your community, where are your favorite areas to visit, shop, eat, or play? What do you like most about these areas?
6. Outside of your community, where are your favorite areas to visit, shop, eat, or play? What do you like most about those areas?
7. What services and amenities are missing from your neighborhood? Where should they be located?
8. What housing issues do you see in your community?
9. Do you see yourself, your children, and/or your loved ones living in the same neighborhood ... … in the next 5-10 years? … in the next 10-20 years?
10. How would you like to contribute to the community plan update process (choose all that apply)?
Attend city-sponsored public meetings
Attend small group discussions
Attend online events (e.g. webinars)
Organize a meeting with your organization
Submit feedback on our website
Submit feedback via email
Pop-up events (e.g. farmers markets)
11. What is your connection with the community (choose all that apply)?
12. What is your ZIP code?
13. What is your address?
14. Email (to join our mailing list)?
15. What is your age?
Prefer not to answer
16. What is your ethnicity (choose all that apply)?
Hispanic, Latino, or Spanish origin
Black or African-American
American Indian or Alaska Native
Native Hawaiian or Pacific Islander
Some other race, ethnicity, or origin
Prefer not to answer
17. Please list the languages spoken at home:
18. Are there community groups or organizations that you think we should contact? If so, please list them:
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of City of Los Angeles.
Terms of Service