Chicas Latinas de Sacramento is proud to be part of your journey to academic success. We have created this scholarship with the sole purpose to make a positive impact in the lives of Sacramento students interested in pursuing higher education.
Our mission is to make a positive impact in both the Latin and
Sacramento community by improving, connecting and embracing our
culture and the community in which we call our home. Our members give
back to our community by utilizing our people and our culture to educate, inspire, and
Scholarship Application Period
Open: February 15, 2017 Closed: May 1, 2017
Award = $500
• Resident of Sacramento County
• Currently full time student enrolled in High School or accredited Community College.
• Minimum GPA of 2.5
• Must be Latino/a
• Must enroll full time for 2017-2018 school year in accredited four year college or an
accredited California Community College
• Complete scholarship application, all parts received by May 1, 2017
• Personal statements with a maximum 800 words
• Current school transcripts required only upon winning
• Two non-family references with two points of contact, e.g. e-mail and phone
• Print name and date on application stating application is true and accurate
Winner(s) will be notified by June 1, 2017. Winner must provide verification of full time enrollment and will receive the scholarship award by October 1, 2017.
Chicas Latinas de Sacramento Scholarship Committee will review applications. Each application will be read by a minimum of three committee members using a common rubric.
The Chicas Latinas de Sacramento reserve the right to publicize general information regarding the scholarship recipients such as name and intended college. No specific information such as grades and no personal statement information will be shared without permission of the author
Page 1 of 2
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Chicas Latinas de Sacramento.
Terms of Service