The version of the browser you are using is no longer supported. Please upgrade to a
50 shades of icebreakers
a dumb survey
1. your first name (first name only, obv)
3. college major (if you can even remember that long ago)?
4. would you rather get eaten by a bear or a shark?
5. desired superpower
6. preference with respect to reading
7. are you now or have you ever been a member of the vegetarian party?
8. fave ebook reader?
9. if you had to choose
long john silvers
10. if you had to choose
hard boiled eggs
11. if you had to choose
for a pet?
12. if you had to choose
how to get somewhere
go the long way fast
go the short way slow
13. who would win in a fight?
14. do you read ebooks (for fun/leisure)?
15. if you had to choose
16. if you had to choose
your "raison d'etre"
all of the above
17. if you had to choose
something with car chases and explosions
18. if you had to self-identify
19. when typing, when is it appropriate to put two spaces after a character or word?
after a period
after a colon
after a question mark
20. if you had to choose
21. how many ebooks do you read in a year?
more or less, give or take
22. would you like some fresh ground pepper on your salad?
no, thank you
what kind of monster are you?
23. who taught you how to type anyway?
24. if you had to choose
25. if you had to choose, drink-wise
in the morning, that is
27. if you had to be surrounded by something
would you prefer to be
surrounded by books?
surrounded by crooks?
surrounded by brooks?
surrounded by cooks?
28. where do you buy books (check all that apply)?
check all that apply
the bookstore, d'uh
other online retailer
29. how do you find out about the books you read? (check all that apply)
published professional reviews
customer reviews online
word of mouth
30. what's your favorite emoji?
31. would you rather get stung and/or bit by
32. if you had to choose
hanging out with-wise
33. if you had to choose
34. if you could choose
free amazon prime
35. if you had to choose
free amazon prime
34. if you had to choose
freebird (by lynyrd skynyrd)
35. what comes naturally to you, spaces-after-periods-wise?
36. if you had to choose
keep answering this dumb survey
enough already with the questions
37. talkin' 'bout your generation
the greatest generation (and don't we know it)
baby boomer (gray hair notwithstanding)
gen x'er (crabby about not being pandered to like baby boomers)
38. can you judge an ebook by its cover?
well, can you?
it's a trick question, but yes
it's a trick question, but no
39. if you could live like a billionaire for the next 25 years of your life knowing that you'll have to live the 50 years after that in a maximum security prison, would you do it, where "it" is whatever you did to get the billion in the first place?
25 years is a long time, so yes
50 years is a long time, so no
it's a trick question, so stop, just stop
40. do you want to be famous?
well, maybe, sure, i guess
under no circumstances
41. preference with respect to zombies
42. who would win in a fight?
43. which team are you on, really?
44. c'mon, how many questions on this dumb survey are there?
45. if you had to choose
46. favorite heckle at the sportsball game
c'mon, ump, use your good eye!
that is an incorrect ruling!
47. if you had to choose
endless surveys about icebreakers
mutliple trips to the dentist
48. who would win in a fight?
real, honest, personal, one-on-one communication
49. if you had to choose a phrase
to be engraved on your tombstone
it's been fun!
so long, suckers!
50. finally, we've come to the end of this survey!
is any of this going to be on the final exam?
would love to see the results!
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Wake Forest University.
Terms of Service