Officially request assistance from West Ridge Church in Eau Claire, WI
Benevolence Policy Guidelines and Process
West Ridge Church wants to help those who are a part of our local congregation and live in our community when they fall on difficult circumstances. We have established the following policy as a way to responsibly discern needs and use God's money wisely.
We may help you, and this is how we will do it.
• We will encourage you to walk with God. That's the main reason we exist. We would love to help you come to know Jesus as your Savior and come to walk in God's way.
• We will treat you with dignity and respect. Therefore, abuse or aggressive language or actions will not be tolerated.
• We will not give cash and do not have cash on hand.
• We do not say "yes" without prayerful evaluation that also includes asking you to fill out a request form and giving us permission to verify the information you have stated. The process takes at least 48 hours and in some cases up to a couple weeks. We involve The West Ridge Church Leadership Team in assessing the use of the church’s money.
• Our intention is to help with what we deem as needs not wants or desires. That means we don't pay bills we deem are unnecessary.
• We will ask for you to take primary responsibility for your needs, and then turn to your family, BEFORE we involve church funds.
• Because of limited funds and the great need in our community, we typically do not help a family more than once a year.
• God has placed West Ridge Church in this community. There are churches in other communities who minister to those in their area. Photo ID will be required to process your request.
We don't want to see you continue in a bad financial situation. Therefore we want to know:
• Other agencies and programs from which you have sought help
• Your job and family situation
• Why you chose to seek help from our church
• How you met this need last month and how do you plan to meet it next month
If you wish to continue with this process please:
1. Digitally sign below to indicate you accept the policies stated above.
2. Fill out the entirety of the Benevolence Application.
We will begin seeking ways to help you meet your needs.
This is not a contract for assistance. I understand the terms stated above under which I may seek assistance from West Ridge Church.
Signature of Candidate for Assistance
Signature of Spouse (if applicable)
Page 1 of 16
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service