Zoom - Best Practice to host and run a meeting
Trainer: Anne Walsh (Carmichael Centre)
Date: Wednesday, 3rd March 2021
Time: 7.00 - 9.00pm
Venue: Online via Zoom
CONTENT of TRAINING
Before the meeting
* Setting up the meeting
* Getting people to register
* Reminding people before the meeting
* Security concerns: Setting up a waiting room, customised link
* Technical preparation: What participants need to know and do beforehand
During the meeting
* Zoom Netiquette – muting, use of webcams, chat, use of Zoom tools
* Using Breakout rooms to facilitate discussion
* Use of Polls (only available in paid version)
For any questions please contact us at
or 087 455 7945.
Name of participant
Name of PPN group/ association/ club/ organisation
Is there anything you specifically want this training to cover?
Data protection information
All personal information provided in this form will be deleted within 30 days of the training session taking place. When you attend the training we will retain a record of your attendance and your contact information on our Salesforce database. More information about this is at at
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service