How to Teach Online Letter of Completion A Self Reflection
To receive an How to Teach Online Letter of Completion- Please complete this SELF REFLECTION.
Self reflection is important for personal and professional growth. This self reflection is about the decisions you made from what you learned.
We suggest you complete your self reflection using a word processing software program. Then copy and paste your answers into the text boxes below. Please proofread and edit your answers before you submit them. We will insert the text into your letter EXACTLY as written.
College/University and Address
1. How will you apply the “fundamentals of online teaching” in your own teaching?
2. How will you “build rapport” with your distance learners?
3. How will you “build community” in your own teaching?
4. How will you create a “natural critical learning environment” in your own teaching?
5. How will you create “active, authentic learning environments” in your own teaching?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of University of Hawaii.
Terms of Service