Spanish Enrichment at Oak Elementary - Fall 2016
No Class on the following days!
There will be no class on school minimum days, staff development days, and holidays:
1. Classes will be held after school on Tuesdays. the September 20th, and finishing on November 29th, 2016
- Kinder: $380 (10 classes)
- 1st - 2nd: $380 (10 classes)
3. A $40 non-refundable one time material fee is included in the tuition price. Tuition is paid at the first week of class, and it will not be refundable after September 9th.
4. There will be no class on all the school minimum days, staff development days, and holidays.
5. There must be 8 students minimum required for this class to start.
6. Checks should be made out to Living Spanish. Mailing address: 572 College Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94306.
7. Enrollment is limited. Please register early to save your space.
Please call (650) 248-2800 to pay by credit card, or send the tuition to:
572 College Ave.
Palo Alto, CA 94306
For students who would like to request private Spanish lessons, or any other information, please do not hesitate to call at (650) 248-2800.
Date of Birth
Entering grade for Fall 2016
Primary Parent/Guardian Name
Secondary Parent/Guardian Name
Primary Phone Number
Please ensure a parent/guardian can be reached during after school hours in case of emergency or late pickup
Secondary Phone Number
Specific Health Information
Instructions on medication needs, allergies, and other important information
Notes on special circumstances or anything else you would like us to know
Parent / Guardian Permission
For the protection of your child, Spanish Enrichment class has adopted a sign in/sign-out policy for all classes held at Oak Elementary. Please note that your child must be picked up by an adult after class or the teacher must be presented with a form authorizing the child’s right to sign him/herself out of class. If your child signs him/her out of class, s/he must be able to provide his/her own transportation home after class. In consideration of participation in this program, I hereby indemnify and hold harmless and release the Los Altos School District, PTA, City of Los Altos, its agents, its employees and volunteers from any and all liability for injury suffered by myself or my child arising from or connected with this program. I assume all risk for any injuries. I sign of my own free will. I hereby grant Living Spanish/Learnika full rights to copyright, exhibit, and publish in any medium including, but not limited to, editorial illustration, promotion, advertising, Internet, or trade all photographs taken by Living Spanish and its staff of my child during class sessions of Living Spanish. By clicking "Submit" button, I am agreeing all terms in this form.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service