Covid Campus Coalition Application
The Covid Campus Coalition is a student-led organization that will provide college students across America with accurate, timely information about existing and emerging Covid vaccines. We are seeking collegiate student leaders who are passionate about public health, advocacy, and communication. Joining our team will provide you with the opportunity to make a tangible impact on the public health of our nation.
- Attend a 30 minute Zoom Meeting once every two weeks with other student ambassadors for updates
- Create a Covid Campus Coalition Instagram account for your school and promote the account
- Post one graphic each week
(We will email you a graphic specifically targeted towards your university; all you have to do is post it!)
- Your university and (if you would like) your name & photo will be added to our website
- You will be a founding ambassador
- This position will look amazing on your resume! You will show future employers that you are concerned about the wellbeing of our country and know how to lead on behalf of your university
- You will meet other student leaders from across the country
- You will contribute to ending the pandemic and getting back to normal college life!
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
Why are you interested in joining the Covid Campus Coalition?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Cornell.