We ask for your name and email for security reasons, but if you'd like to remain anonymous, that's ok too. We will always respect your privacy.
Thank you for your submission!
I agree to bestow/allow Innerform Inc. (hereafter referred to as ‘The Company’), located in New York, a perpetual, world- wide, royalty free, non-exclusive, irrevocable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate the Content (hereafter referred to as ‘Content’) I submit to The Company and to incorporate such Content into the print and online publication(s) (Company’s Publications) of the Company.
I hereby state that:
1. I am the sole owner and copyright holder of the Content and have the right to allow The Company to publish my Content in the Company’s Publications without infringing on the ownership or copyright of anyone.
2. I understand that The Company has no control over who reads/views The Company’s publications or websites or the number of readers of The Company’s publications/websites.
3. The Company will actively publish the Content whenever and in whatever media form they choose including but not limited to online, mobile and print modes.
4. I will not submit anything that is not rights-free or content that I share the rights to, to The Company without first clearing the use of the Content by The Company in a signed document by other rights holders and submitting those signed documents to The Company via digital transmission or US mail and confirming receipt of all such.
5. I understand and agree that The Company has no liability or involvement, legal or otherwise, with any submission(s) that I have not cleared the rights.
6. I understand that the employees, editors and/or legal representatives of The Company will not be held liable for any legal issues arising out of false statements made by me about the Content or my inability or ignorance in clearing the rights with any other right holders of my submitted Content.
7. I understand and agree that The Company may need to edit my Content submission(s) to fit Innerform Inc.
8. I understand that The Company may or may not use my Content, or may decide to use only a portion of my Content, but by entering into this agreement I have given The Company the option to use the Content in their publication.
9. I understand that once printed or downloaded Content is embedded perpetually in the end users copy of the Content, with no way for The Company to retrieve or stop access to the Content, hence the perpetual release of rights is essential for the Company to use my content in its publications in any medium or format.
10. I understand that parts of my submissions will be used in various forms of online and print advertisements, website banners, email and mail promotions and any other form of advertisement The Company deems necessary to promote the publications.