As per the rules and regulations addressed by the AICTE / UGC / UoM, for student or other stake holders in a Technical Institution, “Grievance Redressal Committee” of Bharati Vidyapeeth’s Institute of Management & Information Technology, CBD Belpaur, and Navi Mumbai has been constituted on 15th July 2015 with the following objectives
• To formulate the policy to investigate and review complaints or grievances of students and faculties.
• To create awareness of availability of members for students and faculties to report grievances.
• Women Grievance Redressal, where female can lodge the complaint and get their problem solved. It is set up as per the directives of the Supreme Court of India (Vishakha Guidelines), to uphold the dignity of women at work place. Committee for SC/ ST looks after complaints as per government act no.33 of 1989. Each committee is coordinated by staff member of institute.
Anti Sexual Harassment Cell
Objective of the Anti Sexual Harassment Cell
• The Cell will deal with the cases / complaints of sexual harassment and any other type of harassment of the female students, teaching and non-teaching women staff of the college.
• The Cell shall process all the individual complaints and take immediate suitable action.
• The Cell will provide assistance to the Faculty/Colleges for taking preventive steps in the matter of gender discrimination and sexual harassment.
• The Principal will be the Chairman of the Cell and may appoint members of the cell
• The Cell may form / review the guidelines / policy for redressal of the grievance as required from time to time, which may be in accordance with those issued by Supreme Court and Government Agencies.
Name of Student
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service