Volunteer Interest Form
The Museum of the San Ramon Valley, Eugene O'Neill National Historic Site (National Park Service), and the Town of Danville are working together to build a team of volunteers who can support educational, visitor, and interpretive services at the Museum of the San Ramon Valley.
The Museum of the San Ramon Valley, located in Danville's historic train depot at Railroad and Prospect Avenues in Downtown Danville:
• Strives to preserve and celebrating the community's rich history and heritage through collections and exhibits.
• Serves as the Town of Danville's official Visitor Information Center, where community event information, maps, and other visitor information is available to the public free of charge.
• Serves as the first stop for visitors to the Eugene O'Neill National Historic Site. Visitors board the shuttle to Tao House in front of the Museum. Together, the National Park Service and Museum of the San Ramon Valley are working together to provide information about the National Historic Site at the Museum.
We are looking for volunteers in a variety of roles. Please complete this form to indicate your interests. Thank you for considering to be part of our volunteer team!
The first review of applications will be conducted on January 31, 2018.
For more information, please contact:
• Dan Dunn, Executive Director, Museum of the San Ramon Valley:
• Kelli English, Chief of Interpretation, National Park Service:
• Nat Rojanasathira, Administrative Services Director, Town of Danville:
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service