SG - Wild card application form Nudge Global Impact Challenge, September 2020
Once you have completed this form, click the ‘Send’ button below to confirm your application.
You can apply for a wild card until 1 July 2020
By mid September 2020, you will be notified by e-mail whether you have been selected for the programme.
Criteria for participation
We are looking for young professionals from all working fields and industries who want to make a difference. Students are also welcome.
You meet the following criteria:
- minimum bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 23 - 33 years old
- fluent in English (verbal and written)
- eager to work with an international group on the development of leadership skills in sustainability
- you work for an organisation that is not able to pay for your participation fee
Your participation fee of EUR 4.500,- will be covered by a sponsor from the Nudge network.
To be able to participate in the Challenge, you must be able to pay the following costs yourself:
- costs for your accommodation during the Challenge (EUR 600,- for four days, three nights including all food and drinks) AND
- your travel costs to come to Singapore
- possible visa costs
Visa for the Singapore (if applicable)
If you need a visa, our advice is to already start researching the visa requirements for your country. In our experience, wild card candidates who start this research too late are often unsuccessful in obtaining a visa.
NB. Only apply for a visa after we have confirmed that you are a wild card participant.
I would like to apply for a wild card for the 2020 Nudge Global Impact Challenge:
Date of birth
Please include your country code
Page 1 of 5
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Nudge B.V..