You're the Star BlogHop Cohost Sign-Up
"You're the Star" is a month long blog hop that has different feature categories every week. This is NOT a themed LinkyParty because anytime during each month , each BlogHopper may link up any family-friendly blog post. The "themed" part comes during the cohosts features. There will be 4 different cohost teams. See details below:
- There will be 1 host per week & 3 cohosts per week – so total per week= 4 (host/cohosts)
- Total hosts/cohosts per month = 16 hosts/cohosts (4 hosts & 12 cohosts)
- It will be open for 1 month (and FYI there will be a Bible verse at the bottom of the link-up portion which is an option provided by the "Linky service")
- There will be a different feature theme each week.
- Week#1 will be GARDEN WEEK (gardening, homesteading, preserving & recycling), Week#2 will be CREATIVITY WEEK (arts & crafts, writing, music & dramatic arts), Week#3 will be FAMILY WEEK (parenting, finances, fitness & inspirational) and Week#4 will be HOME WEEK (recipes, home décor, antiques/DIY & travel).
Bloggers can link up any “family friendly” category post any day/week of the month, however, each week will be different in the feature section – only those categories mentioned above will be featured during that specific week.
- I (Angie from God's Growing Garden) will provide the code for everyone
- All Hosts/CoHosts will post on every Monday of each month. HOWEVER, during your feature week – your posts will be different from the rest of our posts because you will have features. Example: During week#1 GARDEN – I (Angie) will be the Host of Garden week & we will eventually have 3 cohosts – all 4 of the Week#1 team will pick our favorite post from the previous month link-ups that fit within this theme of garden (gardening, homesteading, preserving & recycling). I (Angie) will create a post that will include week#1 features only for the week#1 team, the remaining week#2,3 & 4 teams will have a post that will direct visitors to the week#1 team blogs to view the features (all posts will still include the linky but for features will be directed to the specific week team). And so on & so forth for the remaining weeks of each month changing the feature each week.
- Starting in October there will be a giveaway but I (Angie) will be opening this up as a BloggerOpp to anyone – not just hosts/cohosts. AND, our blog hop post will only have a small mention & link to the giveaway (which will be on a different page) – that way the giveaway WON’T take up so much post space (Hosts & Cohosts are welcome to contribute to these giveaways)
- Post the blog hop every Monday of every month (I will provide the code)
- If the linky portion does NOT work once your post is live – you will need to email Angie ASAP
- Promote on all social media sites that you participate in
- Respond to your Host’s email with your feature choice within the allotted time
- Participating in the giveaway is optional but promoting the giveaway is encouraged
FYI - In the past I have had issues with google docs - If you do not receive an email response from me (Angie) within a few days of you adding your information then please send an email to:
with "You're the Star Cohost" in the subject line (Thank You)
(eg Angie Ouellette-Tower)
Your email address
The name of your family friendly blog & the URL
(eg God's Growing Garden
What week would you like to cohost?
WEEK#1 GARDEN (we need 3 cohosts), WEEK#3 FAMILY (we need 3 cohosts), WEEK#4 HOME (we need 3 cohosts) PLEASE CLICK ONLY ONE:
GARDEN (your blog should have something to do with gardening, homesteading, recycling &/or preserving)
FAMILY (your blog should have something to do with parenting, fitness, finances &/or inspirational)
HOME (your blog should have something to do with recipes, home decor, antiques/DIY &/or travel)
Would you be willing to contribute to giveaways (starting in October 2016) (optional)
This could be contributing to PayPal cash, you could contribute an Ad space on your blog, maybe something that you make etc
Do you agree to the Cohost responsibilities listed above?
Any comment or question
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service