Eligibility Requirements for Team
1. Applicant Clubs/Teams to fill and submit the registration form accurately and completely .
2. Have a playing roster of at least 15 players – which should be notified to the league before the first scheduled game of the team.
3. If a team has access to a playing ground; document of evidence of ground permit must be submitted along with application. This team should also provide for cricket equipment necessary to host a match for example matting, stumps, bails, field-markers etc. as well as Johnny-on-the-Spot for sanitary needs of the players. League reserves the right on scheduling/rescheduling the games and grounds.
4. Agrees to abide by rules and regulations of USCL T20. And also agrees to indisputably accept all the decisions made by the executive committee on their behalf including but not limited to all rules and regulations, request of fees or dues etc.
5. Teams Fees: Teams are independently responsible for providing a proof of their Team insurance and if applicable their Ground Insurance. League is not liable for any injuries, medical expenses incurred by any player while on the ground.
6. Must have paid all fees listed below:
A) League fees: Participation to the USCL Summer T20 league per team is $500. (Venmo Id: @USCricketLeague) The league registration fees will be utilized toward the purchase of League Insurance, cricket balls and other administrative functions and activities.
B) Umpire fees: Umpire fees are set to $70 per game. Each Club/Team is required to pay $35 directly to the umpire at the end of the game.
C) Ground fees: There are no ground fees for teams with the home ground. If teams don't have a home ground then the league will try to get the grounds for them and if there are expenses involved for procuring the ground and associated equipment costs. These costs will have to be borne by the teams without the home ground.
7. Teams are independently responsible for providing a proof of their Team insurance and if applicable their Ground Insurance. USCL is not liable for any injuries, medical expenses incurred by any players while on the ground. Add USCL as additional insurer on your team insurance policy.
8, We hereby release and agree to hold US Cricket League (USCL) harmless from, and waive on behalf of myself, my heirs, and any personal representatives any and all causes of action, claims, demands, damages, costs, expenses and compensation for damage or loss to myself and/or property that may be caused by any act, or failure to act of the US Cricket League or that may otherwise arise in any way in connection with any services received from US Cricket League. We understand that this release discharges US Cricket League from any liability or claim that We, my heirs, or any personal representatives may have against the salon with respect to any bodily injury, illness, death, medical treatment, or property damage that may arise from, or in connection to, any services received from US Cricket League . This liability waiver and release extends to the office bearers, officials, umpires of the US Cricket League.
9. Application will be processed by USCL Executive Committee and will make a decision.