GroveYouth Leader Application
QUALIFICATIONS TO APPLY
- You are a believer in and follower of Jesus Christ.
- You regularly attend Forest Grove Community Church or another local church (exceptions may be made).
- You have read and understood the GroveYouth Leadership Team Documents provided on our website.
- You have read and understood the Mennonite Brethren Confession of Faith (
- You must have a successful Criminal Record Check (CRC) in by the beginning of the first youth night that you attend. This can be done at the church at least 2 weeks prior to your first youth night and must be renewed every four years (check with Lizzie to see if you need one //
) - See dates to get a CRC done at the church on website
- You must attend both GroveYouth Leadership Training dates for your team to the best of your ability.
- Jr. High Training: August 28 @ 6-10pm (supper provided)
- Sr. High Training: August 29 @ 6-10pm (supper provided)
- Both Teams Training: September 7 @ 9am (lunch and supper provided)
- Jr. High leaders must be Grade 12 or older
- Sr. High small group leaders must be at least 1 year out of high school (some exceptions may be made). Those younger may apply for our program or hospitality teams.
- You must sign up for a brief interview.
- You must acquire references from two people – one being an adult from Forest Grove Community Church (18+ who is not immediate or extended family) and one being someone who has supervised you – by sending them the link to our reference form. This is your responsibility! (
First program nights:
SR. HIGH - September 3 from 6-10pm (Welcome Home BBQ)
JR. HIGH - September 6 from 6:30-11:00pm (Fall Kick Off)
I have read and understand the above information as well as the documents given on the Leadership Team website.
To apply, click next below.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service