Quiz 16a (Course 1 Understand Quran & Salah)
1. The Prophet (ﷺ) used to recite Surah Kafiroon and…..in the Sunnah Salah of Fajr and Maghrib.
2. The Prophet (ﷺ) advised some of his companions to recite Surah Al-Kafiroon before….?
Going out of home
Entering the home
3. What is the style of general address to the Muslims and non-Muslims in the Qur’an?
يَا أَيُّهَا النَّاس
يَا أَيُّهَا الكافرون
يَا أهْلَ الْكِتَابِ
يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِيْنَ اٰمَنُوا
4. What is the benefit of reciting Surah Kafiroon in the night?
Clearance from shirk
Clearance from telling a lie
there will be Barakah
Clearance from Dajjal.
5. The message of لكم دينكم ولي دين is:
All religions are correct.
No compromise in the matters of Deen
Don't do any tabligh b'cos everyone has his religion.
People should follow their own religion
6. What is the meaning of the following words?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service