Pan Indigenous Network Meeting Survey
Hinurewa te Hau, coordinator of thie Network Meeting, proposes to all interested WOMEX Delegates to reply to this survey. They are looking forward to get to know more about you and your cultural aspirations!
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
1. How would WOMEX delegates like to continue to engage with Indigenous music and artists?
2. Who are the potential partners for indigenous music and how will it benefit non-indigenous programmes?
3. How do we bring people together physically?
4. What is the future of performance?
5. How do we find new ways to articulate the music of language?
6. What does the new norm look like for you - do you have any idea?
7. How much has your artform changed for you, can you describe it?
8. How are you adapting your artform culturally - have you been able to?
9. Indigenous have the advantage of maintaining the song tradition - how do we keep it going?
10. If you are indigenous - what are the issues you want the network to focus on within the WOMEX community?
Thank you very much for your answers! Come and enjoy the Pan Indigenous Network Meeting and get to know more about this topics and possibilities.
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service