MSF19 Food Vendor Application
WE ARE NOW FULLY BOOKED FOR FOOD VENDORS - PLEASE CONTINUE TO FOLLOW US FOR FUTURE EVENTS
LACE are proud to be once again hosting the Maylands Street Festival for 2019.
Thank you for your interest in becoming a participant of our festival. Please carefully read through the information and terms before submitting your application.
When: Sunday November 10 2019
Where: (1) Eighth Ave / Whatley Crescent 1:00pm - 7:00pm
(2) Dome / Peninsula Tavern 1:00pm - 5:00pm
We will be considering a range of activities / cuisines / products for our event that will both reflect the Maylands Street Festival vibe as well as support the current in-situ restaurants / cafes / small businesses within the vicinity of the festival without causing conflict of interest. If you are unsure of your fit, please contact us to discuss.
The Maylands Street Festival will be an inclusive event and aims to minimise impact on the environment. As such this will be a single use plastic and balloon free event. We request that food and beverage related packaging (including but not limited to cutlery, cups, straws, lids, bags, plates/bowls) be eco-friendly. If you are unsure about this aspect, please contact us for more information prior to submission.
You will need to fill this form in if your are a serving food or if you are selling pre-packaged food such as dried teas, spice mixes, chutney's etc.
The Application form must be completed and submitted along with the City of Bayswater Temporary Food Business Application.
The fees are:
$300 Food Truck/Stall
$200 Pre-packaged stall (3mx3m space)
Plus power if required: $8 per amp
If you feel that your stall will fit our Festival and surrounds please submit your EOI for our consideration.
Please ensure you have everything you need before submitting your application. Below is a checklist to prompt you
• Read and accept our Booking Conditions
• Send an email to
(1) the relevant insurances
(2) a photo of your set up
(3) your menu
(4) your completed City of Bayswater Approval of a Temporary Food Business Form and all relevant information required
ready for submission. (i.e. registration certificates, licences, permits)
Food stalls can be in the form of trucks, trailers, marquees or vans. Powered and unpowered spaces are available, please ensure you tick the correct stall type and provide us your power requirements ahead of time to avoid issues on the day.
Please note, the stall bump-in and bump-out are the responsibility of the stall holder.
All stall types require an application to be completed and approved in order to attend.
The Vendor acknowledges and agrees that, by applying to hire a stall site, the Vendor makes the following declaration:
• That the statements made in the application are true, accurate and complete.
• That any changes to your menu or stall are approved by the Event Organiser.
• That the Vendor has the necessary licences, insurances, practising certificates or permission to sell the goods that they
offer for sale in accordance with State and Local Shire regulations.
• All Food Vendors will have their approved City of Bayswater certificates available for checking prior to Festival opening.
Site Use and Presentation
• All stalls to be set up ready for festival opening in accordance with bump-in instructions.
• Stallholders provide their own trucks, trailers, marquees or vans, and any associated equipment and furniture.
• Stallholders must operate strictly within the marked boundaries of the stall site that has been allocated to them and to
keep pathways clear for patrons.
• The presentation of stalls must be of a professional standard that is satisfactory to the Organiser.
• Vendors supplying their own infrastructure must ensure that it is of good quality and weighted appropriately. Note that if
Marquees are not weighted down, you will not be allowed to trade.
Power and Equipment
• All powered sites must be notified in advance at the time of the booking.
• Power requirements are to be nominated by the vendor at the time of the booking and cannot be changed without prior
agreement from the Organiser.
• The Vendor will nominate the total number of Amps required and the number of 15 Amp connections and 10 Amp
connections required on any LACE powered site. Vendors must provide a suitable tagged 20m extension cord to connect
to the outlet.
• Private generators must be nominated at the time of booking along with proposed location and size in kVA. Generators
must be tagged, silenced and in good working order without excessive noise or smoke (i.e. low emission, low noise) to
the satisfaction of the Organiser. If they are deemed a problem, the Organiser has the right to have the generator shut
down and alternative arrangements will need to be made by the vendor.
• All electrical cords and equipment must be currently tagged and in good condition.
Payment and Refunds
• A Site is only secure once payment has been received.
• Successful applicants will have 7 days from receipt of invoice to make payment of Vendor fees and are required to
submit proof of payment. (Screenshot or remittance advice)
• Late payments may incur an additional fee and if payment is not received in time you will risk losing your space.
• All cancellations/no shows within 30 days of the event will still be held liable for fees.
• Should the Organiser cancel the Event, stallholders will be notified by email and all monies paid will be refunded.
• The Maylands Festival will operate in all weather unless extreme weather or other disruptions that are beyond the
Organiser's control and the Organiser is compelled to cancel the event for the safety of traders and the public.
Bump-in and Bump-out
• To avoid delays and hindrance of other Vendors, Bump-in times need to be strictly adhered to. Latecomers will risk
forfeiting their spots.
• Bump-in/Out details will be provided via email at least 1 week prior to the Event.
Acceptance of Booking Terms
All information provided in this Maylands Festival Vendor Application is true and correct to the best of my knowledge. All associated fees are payable in advance once your booking is confirmed by us.
I have read and accept the above terms and conditions:
No - I understand my application will not proceed for consideration
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Localise.