Living Through History - COVID 19
While we are unsure how the current pandemic will eventually play out, we are certain that we are now living in a historic moment. As an institution committed to collecting the history of our area, we are asking our community to assist us with collecting information about how your lives have been impacted by COVID-19.
Please answer as many of the following questions as possible in as much detail as you would like and include your name, age and where you live. Please send us any photos of empty streets, closed businesses, daily life living with the pandemic, relevant social media posts/trends, poetry or any other artistic expression you would like to share as it relates to the pandemic. You can share those photos or other images via email to
What is your name? Age? (Not required)
Are you a Folsom resident?
1. What was your initial reaction when you first heard of COVID-19 (Coronavirus)?
2. Did you think COVID-19 (Coronavirus) would impact your or your family?
3. How has it impacted you or your family so far? (Jobs, physical health, mental health, separation from loved ones, finances, daily life, education, major events, spending/shopping habits, freedom, etc.)
4. Since the shutdown of Sacramento County (or other location), what does your average day look like?
5. How have news channels/social media impacted your view of COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service