Book a Tee Time
*The golf course shall be reopened to the members and the general public at 6:00am on Friday 5th June, 2020.
*There will be a COVID-19 surcharge of GHS10 in addition to green fees.
*Maximum 3 ball per flight with 10 mins interval between flights
*Payment can be made through the following Account:
Momo Merchant number: 335008 or
Momo number: 059 532 2773
Name on account: Achimota Golf Club
*Kindly call 054 410 0052 to confirm booking after payment.
*Opening Hours: 6:00am
Guidelines for Using Achimota Golf Course
1. No caddy services will be allowed
2. Maximum 3 ball per flight with 10 mins interval between flights
3. Bar and terrace shall remain closed
4. No sitting or loitering around the clubhouse shall be allowed. Players will be expected to leave the premises as soon as they complete their round.
5. A reservation link has been created on the Club’s website for booking tee times. You can get to the page using the following link:
6. Players will be required to book tee times and pay green fees via mobile money or any acceptable electronic payment before arriving at the gate else they will be turned away.
7. Players will be checked for temperature before being allowed into the Club’s premises.
8. Players are not allowed to touch the flag sticks or rakes on the course during play
9. All persons are required to wear face mask before entering the Club’s premises and while at the Clubhouse. 10. There will be strict enforcement of COVID-19 Protocols, including mandatory washing of hands before entering the premises, disinfecting chairs in between use, regularly disinfecting all surfaces, mandatory wearing of mask at all times while at the premises etc.
11. Golfers who knowingly violate any of the new guidelines will not be allowed onto the premises and if they are already on the premises may be required to leave and or face additional sanctions from the Club.
12. Golfers are STRONGLY advised to cooperate with AGC personnel at all times and to utilize available complaint channels should there be a need to address any grievance or make recommendations to the Club.
13. These guidelines are not exhaustive as additional rules for preventing the spread of COVID-19 may be imposed as and when necessary.
We admit that these changes and restrictions may impose some measure of inconvenience for golfers and apologize for any inconvenience that may so arise thereof. However, we have taken these measures having regard to our primary responsibility to keep all who use the Club’s facilities safe and prevent the spread of the deadly Corona-virus. Accordingly, it is our appeal that all members work with us by complying with these guidelines to help us maintain a safe environment for enjoying the game of golf in these difficult times.
Preferred Tee Time
Ball per flight
Confirmation of Payment
Golf Club Membership
Send me a copy of my responses.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service